RULES UPDATE AS OF 09/17/2016 -
- Havasu Wiring Outlaw Karts have new, revised rules as of 09/17/2016
- If you are planning on running competitively for points, you MUST run the division's sponsor decal on your car, no exceptions.
- Sam Nichols Electrical Factory Stocks will have the 2-Win rule reimplemented for the 2016-2017 race season. After a car wins 2 races, it will no longer be eligible for 1st place points. If a car has already won 2 races and wins a 3rd race, the car will be disqualified (no points) and the win and 1st place points will go to the 2nd place finisher and on down the finish list. This rule applies to the car and not to the driver.
- Trophy Dashes will now award points. Trophy Dash line up will be determined off a dice roll by fast time qualifier, and then inverted. If he rolls a 2, line up will be 5, 4, 3, 2. 1st place will award 4 points, 2nd will award 3 points, 3rd will award 2 points and 4th will award 1 point. The invert will not apply to the Office Lounge Bandoleros or the Havasu Wiring Outlaw Karts.
- The Flowers Assisted Living Team Factory will consist of 3 drivers, any gender. The "1 female" rule has been lifted. Drivers may only drive for one team.